Home

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Festival Inspirations!!



It's that time of year!! When the weather is getting warm, musicians are playing outside, flowers are starting to bloom, and music festivals have commenced.
I'm packing for my first blogger trip and it just so happens I'll be blogging at Coachella this year. Today I've featured some festival inspirations, I hope these loud and colorful looks inspire some outfits for future summer concerts or festival extravaganzas to come!!














 I just adore this Chiffon floral blouse by Gregory Parkinson :) Great for spring!









Stay tuned next week for some trend spotting at Coachella!!

4 comments:

  1. This might be your best post so far Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Whit!! "Oh you fancy, huh!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good girl! I especially love the one with the pink tie died shirt and boots! I know you're going to have a great time at Coachella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at your pics before I read the post or title and was thinking how good these outfits would be for Coachella! Haha! You look so cute in every single one of them! I must admit that I was a little distracted by those amazing pillows in the background!

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete