Home

Friday, April 6, 2012

Cargo This, Cargo that!



The weekend is here!! I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter Sunday planned!!
Today I'm featuring one of my favorite's, the cargo jacket.
This jacket is pleasantly cliche, versatile, and can be worn all year round.
I've featured two  different looks with this Cargo jacket today and I hope it sparks some styling creativity for your wardrobe.





I love this Burnout Jersey dress I found deep in the Urban Outfitters Sales rack. I tied the bottom of the dress into a knot so that my wedges could be a part of the fun and outfit  ;)



Found this adorable skull bracelet at the young designer's market. 
Obsessed with the chain detail.





I'm in love with this dress that was given to me by my previous boss and Fashion Designer, Gregory Parkinson. He has a talent for mixing prints and making tie dye look fabulous.






Happy Friday Everyone!!
Hope you have an eventful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment